Class 1 is a mixed Nursery and Reception class taught by Mrs Wilkinson, Mrs Blythe and Mrs Porteus. The children enjoy both indoor and outdoor continuous provision as set out in the EYFS curriculum.
Please find below curriculum maps for each term. There is also a weekly email to all parents outlining what the children have been learning about.
Dressing up fun!
Nursery are getting really good at using our self service paint mixing resources independently!
- EYFS Curriculum Map Spring 2 2022.pdf
- Letter to parents EYFS Unit Spring 2 2022.pdf
- EYFS Curriculum Map Spring 1 2021-22.pdf
Summer Term 2021
Fun with the Beebots
Library fun with Miss Osborne.
EYFS PROBLEM SOLVING TASK
The story was that Mummy Pig had asked for our help to choose some better materials for her little pigs to build their houses with. The children worked in groups, chose which construction resource to use and then had to build a house, big enough for a toy pig to fit inside and strong enough to withstand the force of our wind machine.
The children worked brilliantly as teams and we had loads of fun.
- Class 1 Letter to parents Autumn 2nd.pdf
- EYFS Curriculum Map Autumn 2nd.pdf
- EYFS Unit Letter to parents Autumn 1.pdf
- EYFS Curriculum Map Autumn 1 .pdf